new problem while I am trying to manage my gke cluster... unfortunately many operations were performed. Initially I was trying to deploy minio but had some constraints on minimum nodes and memory. I discovered my cluster is only RKE in the process of trying to do a rolling upgrade of the node pool with higher memory nodes (didn't get that far) then I tried to at least get the cluster up to RKE2 which didn't work (didn't even get as far as it running the plan, I don't think).
Now that cluster is in a pending state. When running through the troubleshooting steps I see:
kubectl -n cattle-system get pods -l app=cattle-agent -o wide
No resources found.