Is there a Longhorn resource I can query to see if Longhorn is up and running and at least somewhat sane? I'd prefer not to query Prometheus. I "need" this because I am deploying using Ansible (don't ask why, it is what it is 😄 )
05/01/2023, 5:56 PM
hi there 🙂
• Check the Longhorn manager DS and nodes CR to see if Longhorn nodes are ready
• Check the engine image CR to see if it is fully deployed
• Check the CSI attacher/provisioner/resizer/snappshotter deployments to see if there is a healthy pod
• Check the longhorn csi plugin DS to see if they are running on all nodes
• Check Longhorn UI deployment to see there is a healthy pod
• Check the instance manager CR to see if they are running
• Successfully deploy a workload & a RWO PVC: This would prove that the CSI components really works fine, and the sockets in the CSI components are set up correctly.
• Deploy a workload using RWX volume if the RWX feature is required.
• Check the DNS longhorn-backend:9500 is reachable.