It’s my pleasure to announce the release of S3 Gateway v0.15.0
This release focuses on stabilizing our continuous integration and release process. ⚙️
In this context, we have also addressed a number of issues that was affecting our
testing framework when automatically triggered by CI. 🐛
Although this activity may not result in any direct user-facing improvements,
it plays a crucial role in maintaining a stable environment for the upcoming major
enhancements that the s3gw team is currently developing. 💪🔝
We continue to address the regular issues that affect all of s3gw's components. 👌
• Backend: Improve error handling and robustness of non-multipart PUT operations.
• Backend: Telemetry: the backend now periodically exchanges data with our upgrade responder.
• UI: Add tags support for objects.
• CI: Various fixes focused on the stabilization and the consistency of the process.
• Tests: Various fixes related with the integration with both the CI and the release process.
• Backend: Non-versioned GETs may observe dirty data of concurrent non-multipart PUTs.
Get the container images from:
or just use the Helm chart