My nodes have 3 disks.
1) I have installed on one
2) I have mentioned the second for storing VM data
These two are done during installation.
3) I added the other via rancher in the node page.
Now my questions
1) 1st disk which is used for installation get used for any purpose other than serving the OS
2) VM data, is this where harvester longhorn and longhorn stores the data?
3) how I can use the 3rd disks which I attached
4) in Harvester network storage is the only option ?
My original plan before trying harvester was to
1st disk only for OS
2nd disk for local storage
3rd disk for network storage
04/25/2023, 11:25 PM
please correct if my understanding is wrong.. you have a multiple-node harvester cluster, and each node has 3 disks?
you have configured an additional disk during the install / post install for use by longhorn?
04/26/2023, 11:47 AM
Yes, all nodes have three disks. During installation, it asked for 2 disks, and after installation, in Rancher, I chose the node and then went to the storage tab and attached the 3rd disk.